I have been extremely blessed this time to not have received the kids in a drive by. In fact it was picture perfect. We first went to
AHope to get Micah, than we went over to Layla to pick up the children for another family and than we went back to the guesthouse. I had a chance to wash Micah up and get him all clean. Than about 2 hours later we went to
Kidane and picked up
Misrak. Micah was really cracking me up because he was super possessive over me from the moment I met him. At Ahope and Kidane. When I met Misrak, he gave me the oompi shoulder shrug and wasn't talking to me for about an hour:)
7 comments:
oh Andrea - the tears are flowing. What a blessed moment! I can just see the joy bursting out of you!
I love it!!! You are so blessed!!
The Ethiopian cold shoulder already! He claimed you! It's a good thing it looks like he and Misrak hit it off.
How are all the children doing together?
Oh, they are finally home! Seriously, I am crying. So happy to see you all together!
YAYAYAYAY!!! Congrats on your newest additions & so wonderful to see everyone looking so happy!!
Oh yes, those pictures made me cry!
Oh my goodness!!!! Those are the sweetest pictures. I love it. I want to bring him home and kiss him all over. Love you all.
Post a Comment