Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anastasia turns 24

My special daughter turned 24 today. I was just 21 when I had her. We had to celebrate her birthday a little early since we are not home the next 2 weekends but Ana's birthday falls so next weekend.

As Ana has a lot of anxiety when it gets too loud or wild, we had her closest friends come for a visit. Kari, her home provider since the past 5 years has also become a dear family friend which includes her daughters and mom. Ana strives on her second family. I couldn't imagine her life without them.

I only wished Ana would like the camera. I am so hesitant to have family pics taken.
Ana's favorite second family


Trying to take a picture of all my kids but Ana's wasn't too happy about that idea




10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Anastasia! I don't like cameras either, Ana!

Jackie Johnson said...

I hope Ana has a wonderful birthday celebration. Sometimes the quietest ones are the best!

Mike Thomas said...

I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.

Mike@adoptionexperiences.com

Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Ana!! :) How sweet :) Beautiful girl!!

Joy said...

Happy birthday to Anastasia!

jeanette said...

Happy Birthday!

Deanne said...

Happy Birthday Ana!!!!! Love you all. Busy here getting back to school. We leave in about 30 days. Getting nervous. Wish you were going with me :( Maybe on the November trip you could go with me to pick her up. Is it a possibility? I misssssss you!!!!
Deanne

Sparrow said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Thinking of you all,
Susan

Signe said...

Love the pictures. Happy Birthday Ana!!! Can't wait to see you.

Lori S said...

Oh Andrea...Ana is beautiful!!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!!