Sunday, May 9, 2010

How Are Things?

Everything is great so far. The jet lag was not an issue since I have dealt with jet lag for many years even with Ana and Danica. I just keep them up all day until it is evening and they fall asleep dead tired. Micah wants me to Lay down with him during nap time and at night. He still wakes up at night but more just because he is looking for me.

We are definitely in the getting to know stages. I am amazed by how much Misrak knows school wise. I think that she is much older than her birth certificate says. More like 7+. She is very mature and a big thinker. She always wants to help and is very nurturing. Misrak can already count to 100, do her plus and minus and knows her letters and spelling. I need to see where she is with her reading. So for sure she will make it into 1st grade with Biruk and Amira this fall for sure. We have decided not to have her start school since its out in a little over a month.


Micah is always, always happy and makes everyone laugh. He is very attached to me. He is such a love bug. Just like Amira was, I think Micah is my sickly child. He, just like Amira is on 3 medications already. He has a stinky, pussy fluid running out of his ear all day long. Our Dr. appt is not until 5/21. This Thursday both kids will have their first dentist appt. Micah has really bad teeth.. Mouth full of cavities, Misrak's teeth look great. Both of their mouth seem to get really sore when they are eating.

So everything seems good for the moment.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So glad to hear they are doing so well! Praying for you!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update. Glad things are going well; the kids sound great. I bet the dentist could help with Misrak's age, too.

Laci said...

Yay, I love hearing these details! More precious kids for your family! Love you guys!