Regardless, I am just saying this because I am so super happy he has joined our family. Having a toddler sheds a whole different light on the family dynamics. I also have to lay down with him for naptime until he falls asleep and often times he wakes up at night, I lay with him again but usually after 5 he is up and I just bring him in my bed so we sort of co-sleeping.
He is most certainly feisty. He almost reminds me of evil knevil (sp). Sometimes I have to watch him not to jump of really high places so he doesn't brake his bones. He'll try to jump of whatever he can as long as he can climb it. Mainly he is so far a mama's boy and attached to my hip. Kevin thinks I am spoiling him but I don't want to deprive him from love. He just wants to be cuddled and loved so much and he is so easy to love. Micah and I actually have been spending a lot of time together while Kevin takes the 3 older ones for bike rides and stuff.
I wished I could video tape him. Just the one picture below cracks me up because Micah is also so independent. He washes his own hands but as you can see he almost calls into the sink. Same when he goes to the bathroom. His buttocks has fallen into the water many times but he is determined to go on a big people toilet. He is just such a joy and crack up!
Next time I write about Misrak.
He loves to take a bath. Not so the first night.










6 comments:
Look how tiny he looks on his daddy's back! He is so cute! How long was he at the orphanage? I wonder if pictures could help determine his age?
I love it!! He is so cute! I would be like you co-sleep. Lots of snuggle time, how could you not!! :) He sounds like my three year old, she is all over the place. Wants to everything the big kids do. Take him to the dentist, they should have a pretty good idea how old his teeth look...enjoy!!
I feel like my Jeremiah and your Micah are clones. Every time you describe him it is exactly my son. Those descriptions make him sound like 2 1/2 -3 years old - which would mean he is not as far off on his growth as was once thought. Teeth help sometimes, but our dentist said Josiah still has 9-18 month teeth and he is almost 3 at least. So I think you never know when malnutrition or poor growth play a part.
Funny I guess I missed that you had took him in already.Did he say anything when you were there? Joy is right they are not always right. :)
Goes without saying that you already know I am in love with your sweet little guy- naughtiness and all. :0)
Oh my word! You can just see the rottoness in that little fellow. I couldn't help but spoil him. And Misrak (right?) is absolutely beautiful. So glad you are all doing well. Love you all.
Post a Comment