Our Misrak turned 7 today. After much thought we knew she is 7, although on her ET birth certifcate she turned 6 today. Prior to her coming home, we always wanted Biruk to be the oldest but the truth be the truth. Even Kevin can't deny it that Misrak is 7 and should be the oldest out of the 4 of them. Even when I ask her this morning how old she turned, she said 7.
We started out with a breakfast at IHOP. Just Misrak, Micah and myself. Misrak chose Micah to come but later she told me she really wanted Amira to come but she didn't want Micah to cry and make him sad. That is just her huge heart of not wanting to hurt people.
She picked a big white baby doll with blonde hair and bangs. I asked her why and she said she looks like mommy. Funny girl. Her name is Katie. Luckily yesterday I found an amzazing white bed at a garage sale for so outrageously cheap so we gave that to her too. But really it just so happen that I found it right around her birthday. Yeah can you believe she still didn't have a frame for her bed:(
Than for dinner she chose pizza rolls (we still had normal dinner, those pizza rolls were just for Misrak). Okay that was gross but I let her have them anyway. I think Kevin feeds her that stuff when I am at work. I don't even ask anymore what he feeds the during the daytime, lol. I think she only chose pizza rolls because she has been here for only a month. I am sure her dinner choice next year will be way different. We just really had a fun day and Misrak's eyes lid up all day long, non stop just like in the picture. She lid up my heart to watch her all day. She was a princess surely for the whole day and everyone treated her nicely including Mr. Micah:)


7 comments:
A big Happy Birthday to Misrak!!!Wow - she is just gorgeous and I am sure she felt so special like she has never felt before! Good job on the garage sale treasure! That is fun when you find things like that at the perfect timing. It pays to be patient and wait.
I recently found your blog, and have to say that I love, love, love the picture at the top of the page of the silhouette of the child jumping. Pure exuberence and joy!
Happy Birthday beautiful Misrak! What a gift you are!!
Blessings
Andrea
Happy birthday, beautiful girl! What a happy day for her....a celebration just for her!
Happy Birthday!! You are so blessed!
Happy belated Bday to Misrak. She is just beautiful...those eyes!!
Happy birthday, beautiful girl!!! May God bless you in this next year of your life.
Post a Comment