Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The strangest thing

Someone gave me this plant at work 4 years ago as a birthday present. Strangely this plant never has had any flowers until I went to Ethiopia the first time to pick up Amira and Biruk; it started blooming while I was there. I came back this time and had 2 new flowers, and I just came home with Misrak and Micah. I thought I was nuts but luckily the lady who gave me the plant waters them while I am going and she pointed it out to me even though I already noticed. The first time it only had 2 flowers on it also only they were more on the top. I know its a dumb story but its sort of really special to me. To me it sort of says that these 4 children I have at home they were hand picked by God and it reminds me anytime I look at that plant.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think that is a great little confirmation for your family

Jennifer said...

What a special story to tell your children and save for when they are all grown up.

Andrea said...

That's really cool! :o)