Thursday, June 10, 2010

Health Updates

All the tests have come back negative for both kids. Not even parasites in either of the kids. Micah still has a horrible ear. I don't know what is going on. He is on his 3rd antibiotic and its still the same. Next week we will get to do the blood test to check his thyroid. So that means we don't know what is wrong with his giant belly but hopefully with nutrition it will go down in time. Amira had a big belly too but nothing like Micah. His is just outrageous. I have to take a picture sometimes.

They both had some molloscums here and there and even they seem to all fade away. Most of them they scratch open but luckily they didn't come back or get infected.

So now the only huge bill that is awaiting us is the dentist. I still haven't figured what to do about it but it has to be done, SOON. We are talking close to $5,000.00 out of our pocket for both kids. We finally got a pre surgery bill for Misrak . She seems to be in much more pain than Micah. In fact we had to take her in today to see if she had an abscess in her mouth but the dentist said there was nothing but a cavity. But sometimes its hard to tell with Misrak because she like to exaggerate her pain but I have to take her serious until our English communication is getting better. She often complains of pain when she doesn't get her way. They also said she needs 11 teeth fixed, not 6.

Otherwise things are just wonderful and wonderful and so awesome. I just love my family of 8:)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I am so glad to hear everthing is going good. So sorry about the teeth, my goodness poor little ones. We will pray God finds a creative way to pay for it. Love the new blog look too..

Bonnie said...

11 teeth fixed oh my!!!

Joy said...

Wow - have you gotten a second estimate on their dental work? It might be worth it. Also, here we have a dental school that has drastically reduced rates. I wonder if you have something like that.

You know Jeremiah's belly has gone down since his parasites are gone, but it is still abnormally large and we still worry about why that is. If you get any answers - please share.

Jennifer said...

Dental bills are awful, aren't they? Why can't it be like medical coverage? I don't get it. We need our teeth to be healthy, too! So many of our children have horrible teeth. Poor babies.