Saturday, June 26, 2010

Beautiful Day

This summer I am determined to keep up with my adoption friends that are near, like 30 min to 6 hours away. Today we met up with my sweet friend Courtney and her kiddos. We both adopted from Kidane and AHOPE. Our visit was long overdue, the last time we got together was in September when her boys just got home. Had a wonderful time Courtney:)

Sammy and Micah were good buddies at AHope. I can only imagine Sammy seriously protecting Micah there. He is such a sweet boy. Today they met again for the first time since both leaving AH and at first they were both pretty shy, it was cute.
Even these three below had to warm up for a moment. They had already met each other. These are all the Kidane Kids. Misrak didn't know any of them, she was only at Kidane for less than 8 mo cuz I snatched her up quickly, lol:)
After warming up, the two set are running off to the park.

Saying good-bye
One last photo with the boys!
Brotherly Love
My little man having fun in the sand. He was actually showing out in public today with a tantrum over nothing, it was funny
Amira being herself, off on her own, in her little world

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at all those beautiful Ethiopian children! Looks like such a fun day. And Micah looks bigger to me!

Sparrow said...

I cried when I saw these pics Andrea! Especially the one of Micah and Sammy-that is so wonderful that you could get all the kids together. I am also trying so hard to keep up with Addis's cribmates and Haile's classmates and keep in touch with all my 'adoption' friends-I feel so much support and love from every last one of you ladies.

Much Love,
Susan

Amy said...

Is it okay that I am jealous?