Monday, February 1, 2010

Good News

Thanks for your answers yesterday. It really got me motivated to jump in there early this morning. My letter was all written up and phone numbers were ready to be called.

First thing in the morning I contacted my agency and spoke to the lady that has a dear relationship with our USCIS office and she nicely ask me not to call the senators just yet. She wanted to email them first.

Mind you last Thursday I had written another email the USCIS office asking where my file is in the process. So while I was getting this all figured out, and decided not to do it and wait a few more days, I received an email in my inbox saying "YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED AND WILL RECEIVE YOUR I171 IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK.

What an amazing God we serve. I was just blown away by this very good news. Now lets just hope it will get to ET in a reasonable time.

Thank you so much for all your prayers. I really am counting on them and they mean so much to me.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woooohooooooo!!!!! You did it!!!

Tiffany said...

Totally pays to be proactive.. sent something out to you today!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad for you!! Waiting is so hard. I hope all goes well Friday. I will be praying all week.

Cindy