Friday, February 5, 2010

A SLIDE SHOW OF THE KIDDOS

I have had these beautiful slide shows all made up for days but this morning I couldn't do it because they wanted to charge me for it. No, no, I want free stuff. So unfortunately, there aren't any captions but please enjoy this one.


7 comments:

Amy said...

Absolutely precious!! Tears!!!

Jennifer said...

Awwwww, they do shine like stars! Misrak is absolutely gorgeous! And little Micah is just adorable. I love seeing all the pictures!

And i love the new header photo!! Pure joy!

Joy said...

Wow - just amazing Andrea! I had no idea that you had that many pictures of them already. Of course I love them already! Congatulations - woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea they are adorable! I am soooo happy for all of you. God is amzing!!
Cindy

Crystal said...

they are absolutely adorable!! I cant believe your little guy is really 4!!!! four little ones at home you are going to have a ton of fun!! God bless you two!!

Tarah said...

So beautiful!!! G LOVES the doll that is in the picture with him combing her hair. :)
What a special family you have.

Puget Sound Sports and Fitness said...

Beautiful! It was so nice to see so many pictures of those two!