Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome Bags Delayed Again

I was counting down the days hoping to hear that my kids would receive their welcome bags any day. I found out today that the staff person who was suppose to travel the end of this month is now not traveling until mid August. Ugghh, I just wanted my kids to know... so bad. Well a bunch of people are returning from ET soon so hopefully they were able to take pics of them together. Love you children..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm so so sad to hear this, both for you and for me!! Our kids haven't gotten their bags yet either!!! Booohooo!!

Melanie said...

Andrea,
Thank you so much for forwarding me your blog site. I love it!
You have done a wonderful job of capturing your emotions to share. And i especially love your pictures!
I am so excited for you and your family and am so thrilled to be going through this experience with along you!