I emailed with the agency yesterday and asked if my kids had received their welcome bags and at first I got an email saying yes and they are sorting through the pics.
Next thing I knew I got another email saying that the welcome bags are still here and will not leave with staff to ET until the end of this month. So by the time I get pics it will probably be mid August.
First I had to face the fact that surely I will not make court before closure but that my precious children still don't know they have a forever family just ruined my day. I am now for the second day in the dumps and I really need to pull myself together.
My husband and I are going kid bed shopping tomorrow. I mean really we are just going to see what's out there. Hopefully that will bring some new excitement. Not that material things excite me anymore but the fact that it has to do with my precious children will make me feel better. Also I think they have some family garage sales. I never do those but I will try to hit some up tomorrow and maybe I can find some books or good stuff for my kids.
Danica is watching her sister so it will be just the two of us. I am looking forward to have that alone time with Kevin. He always seems to cheer me up.
2 comments:
That's NESTING!! Nothing materialistic about it! Nest away my friend!! It is so good for all that is "Mommy" about you.....the preparation eases the separation! Nothing can equal your love for these kids, but I promise to snuggle them for you....and let them know they are LOVED!!
Carolyn
Hang in there. Did you ask if they told your kids yet? Because the older kids they do tell right away. I am not sure if our girld know yet but I am holding to the fact that most kids do. God's timing right.
Post a Comment