We have chosen names for the children.
I love biblical names so much but seem to like the boy names way better. Our little girl's name in ET gets butchered up all the time. I now have heard about 4 different pronouncations. I don't want her end up like our daughter Anastasia. People have such hard time saying Anastasia's name so I had to start telling people to call her Ana.
Our Boy's name will be Issac B. Hill
Our Girl's name will be Savannah H. Hill
We love our boy's ET name and his name is easy to pronounce.
Dreaming about my precious ones....
4 comments:
Great names! I love them. Your girl's name is definitely hard to pronounce (I've heard it said correctly once) and it's beautiful when it's pronounced properly.
I bet that was exciting to announce!
Woohoo!! I love their names! So so fun!! Thank you for sharing with us!
I love the names. I have a Isak. He is 8 now.
Wow . Love the names .
Can't wait to see their pictures :)
Post a Comment