Monday, July 14, 2008

The Kids' Doctor

Today Kevin and I got to go to Madigan Army Medical Center to meet with our childrens' doctor. What a nice lady. She looked at their charts and was very pleased. Of course I had to show her all my pictures too. This doctor also goes to the REACH CAMP each year which unfortunately my kids are not going to make because its Labor Day weekend. But Kevin and I will still attend. They actually fly in kids from all over the states if their preferred airlines go there. But the camp is all free. I was also pleased that this doctor is actually retired from the military so she won't go anywhere anytime soon. First thing I said to her "no uniform". Amen to that. Often times when you in the military you don't get to have the same doctor very long.

That means our medications and Dr. visits will be all free because its a military facility. I guess it finally paid off that Kevin served 22 years in the military.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I still think this provision that the Lord has given you for their medical care is so amazing! That is our God!

Andrea Hill said...

Yes Joy, I agree with you 150% how everything just fell into place. That is God!