Today I returned my placement agreements to the office along with the welcome bags. Awwwhhh. What a relief. It was very emotional for me to take the packet to the post office. The kids are ours. This piece of paper makes it really official. I got everything what they had on my kids from the office, like their file. Medical reports, test, and pics. They had a lot on my boy and not too much on my girl because he has been there a year now and my girl has been there since January 2008.
B.... has gained some good weight and he also grew. He had his exam just last month, May. He is 4 years and 9 mo old. I haven't gotten any updated exam on H. Her last exam was in January when she was turned in by her mother. Hopefully as families go to pick up children maybe they can give me an idea how tall she is.
I also got another video of waiting kids today that I didn't know existed and both of my kids are singing the ABC. I had heard from other parents that they have seen them on that video; so I had to order it. They looked so happy and adorable. The DVD I have they didn't talk. They just smile. So it is such a delight to watch them again.
Everything feels so real now.
No comments:
Post a Comment