
Saturday, June 21, 2008
25th Anniversary of my Agency
Today we went driving to Port Angeles to meet the staff from our agency. They are all so nice. It was such a pleasure to meet each of them in person. The only one I didn't get to meet or see was Yvette but she might have been there and I just missed her. I am still surprised by how few people work there and how many families they process each year. Plus they just opened up 2 more programs, one in Bulgaria and one in Burkina Faso (next to Ghana). It was really cute because after I introduced myself to all of them they all knew me just because I had a little rough beginning with ALL of them. Oh except for Ky I have never talked to because she does the China program. The other picture is just a picture I took of the scenery. It's a beautiful drive there. Danica stayed home with her sister and watched her.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was nice. I didn't know you were doing that. Oh how I would love to be there right now - the ocean and clouds look amazing.
Post a Comment