We had to form a signature line on our yahoo group thing stating who we are and who we are adopting every time we leave a message. I guess it became too confusing for people to figure out who is who. Since my message block had my kids' names and orphanage, I got a bunch of emails finding out my kids are very loved and favored. Here are some of the messages... My heart just beats and beats for these kids. What is even more funny I feel like B and H belong to each other like they sibs but really I don't know. I just can feel it. Here we go:
I have a tiny story about him. When I visited K..... in April, we were talking to the nuns and a little head kept popping up over the second story window. I looked over nad there was B...., jumping as fast as could so that he could get a glimpse of the new people. He was so sweet and social and a big talker. Congratulations!
We brought home 4 year old Addisalem from K...... in March and she talks lots about her little friends from there and your kids' names top her list, especially B.....
I LOVE your H ! We seriously considered bringing her home too but the Lord said she wasn't ours. I am thrilled she has a family!
I was wondering who was adopting B..... He's such a cutie. The night we first sat down to "choose" the child we were adopting we started talking about B.... but we quickly received an email from Erin saying, "Wait! B.... has a family as of tonight!" It was really funny.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness - what a treasure to have these notes! It looks like you got B and H just in time or others would have surely snatched them up.
Post a Comment