We once again had an amazing time of 4 days of camp. The theme this year was LOVE, HOPE, COURAGE!
I made a little montage below. I didn't get many pics of the bigger kids as they were BUSY ALL DAY with their counselors.
I saw my friend Leslie and her daughters again who came all the way from Texas. My friend Courtney visited all day Saturday and we had a blast with them. Of course, I can always count on Lisa to be there and we finally had lots of time together talking since all of our kids had people stay busy with them all day.
In the end, Misrak's and Biruk's hearts were so heavy and they didn't want to say goodbye but it all had to come to an end.
We start to look forward to going next year again. For the children, this camp is better than a family vacation. As to Micah, he truly was every one's joy and all knew him by his first time. He pretty much had everyone wrapped around his little pinkie:)
2 comments:
What great pictures! It was wonderful seeing you and spending time together. It is such a blessing to have friends like you and Kevin.
Finally got the video to come up! Looks like so much fun! Next year I will get my act together and get the paperwork in on time so we can go up. see you and Leslie and the sll the kids. Looks like Micah found a little girlfriend!
Post a Comment