Nacho (his camp name) was Biruk's counselor during camp. I am not sure if he knows how much he touched my heart by saying what he said. We were talking the last day and I asked him if he would come back and stuff. Suddenly out of the blue he said:"This camp is like being in heaven where everyone loves each other, there are no diseases where people treat you bad for what you have like her on earth. Everyone is happy".
*************************************************************
Danica and I also had a wonderful conversation during camp which totally made me cry and proud. We were talking about her past 2 relationship and how these boys were not too spiritual. We went on about talking about future prospects (husbands,wink Lisa) and she mentioned to me that she was looking for a certain quality of a man but more than anything for someone who was spiritually mature and she wanted to raise her children the way I do, God centered. Wow, I about fell off my feet. If you know my precious Danica and know how much she criticizes me disciplining and raising my ET'ians, I nearly fell off my shoes. I am so blessed to have a daughter like her and I am so blessed period.
3 comments:
You are so blessed Andrea. Danica is amazing. I love you guys so much. Maybe next year I will get it together and get the paperwork done for camp. I'm glad it was a good time for you.
I hope one day that my boys will say something that wonderful to me-It took me a long time to appreciate what my parents did and the sacrifices they made, and I hope to pass it on.
I've been catching up on your past blogs-Happy Anniversary!
Susan
That is so sweet, you are an amazing mama!!!!! Guess what? I leave in like 13 days, yyaaaayyyy!!!! So excited!!!
Post a Comment