Monday, September 27, 2010

Short video of Micah

I have been trying to videotape the kiddos forever. Micah and Misrak's English is getting really good. Misrak was too shy tonight. Hoping to catch her when she knows I am not taping. Micah was actually really shy too because normally he doesn't stop talking, ever.



7 comments:

Sparrow said...

too precious Andrea!

Unknown said...

Too CUTE!!!

Joy said...

oh my goodnes - that just melts my heart - I could just eat him up! I was so happy to hear he is already brave with his shots - Yay for both of you!

Jennifer said...

gosh darn it, i still can't get it up.....i'll try again later.

Jackie Johnson said...

I've just today been able to get the video to play and it is absolutely darling. I can't believe how much older he seems...and how about his english?...WOW! Smart boy!!

MH said...

Tears in my eyes, Miss Andrea. The end, "I love you my Micah, I love you my mommy." Ahhhhhhhhhh. That made my hair grow just to hear it. Such good stuff. And that little thing he does with his eyes. I had forgotten that detail. How I love your boy. How I love that he is with you.

Andrea Hill said...

Morgan, you know this video was for you and your mama. I knew you would get it:) Just the small things like the lisp and the rolling of his eyes. Thanks for loving my boy so tremendously.