Saturday, February 27, 2010

Still Waiting

For those wondering if we have a travel date yet? Not so, unfortunately. I will posted it here the minute I find out. This Friday was 3 weeks since the kids passed court.. Without the adoption decree the agency will not schedule an embassy appointment. Plus after that we are still waiting for the birth certificates to schedule the flights..

(most) People that have passed court January 25 and 29 havn't gotten a travel date either.. In a way this is sort of bad because these people need embassy dates before us and they only schedule the embassy dates every other week.. We were told by the agency that if we had not gotten an adoption decree by yesterday that most likely it would not be possible to get an embassy date in late March..I guess we are now looking at late April which would have taken us almost 3 months for them to come home after court..

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh ugh.... not early April??? really???

Jennifer said...

Arghh. It took me that long to get the girls home with the sputum testing and the waiver, and you don't have either of those anymore! I hope it's sooner then you expect.

Carrie said...

How frustrating! I hope and pray that you get some good news soon!!

Crystal said...

Thats aweful!!!

Andrea said...

:o( I am so so sorry you are still waiting. We may be in Ethiopia at the same time after all. Praying you are there before me though!!!