Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures

Lisa and I at Kidane. Unfortunately we only spent a few hours together. We were supposed to travel together. I miss her much. She is still in ET. Hopefully she will return next week.
Eden and Amira. This is one of my most favorite pics. I had a chance to love on Eden for Lisa quiet a bit while Lisa was waiting to come to ET. Eden is such a sweatheart. I have grown very fond of her.
Biruk meeting his bed for the first time
Biruk's first night at home sleeping


Amira meeting her bed for the first time

Amira first night sleeping at home


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Andrea! Glad to see pics & that you guys are home OK. Loved the pic of Lisa too! Great to put a face with the name!

Kathy

Signe said...

That just makes me cry. They are home, and peaceful. I hope you are doing well, and they are getting comfortable at home.

Thanks again for the pictures, they are so precious to me.

Joy said...

I just love that picture of Eden and Amira. The giggly looks on their faces are priceless. Keep the pictures coming.