Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Would you please pray for Melinda!

My dear friend Melinda has her fourth court date tomorrow. She has been an incredible inspiration to me during the times of waiting because her first court date was right before court closure in ET (July 2008) and tomorrow her beautiful daughter A. will have her fourth court date. Instead of being wimpy and a crybaby like I was at times when my son didn't make court, she stuck like glue to our Lord and said "yes, I am your faithful servant, I will wait until its in your timing". I love you Melinda and I so pray that this court date tomorrow will be in God's favor. HIS timing is so perfect!

GREAT NEWS. Today (Thursday) Adanech has officially become Melinda's daughter. HUGE CONGRATS. God is soooo good. Please click on Melinda and you can see her announcement. Its just beautiful.

3 comments:

Laci said...

My daugher and I just prayed for them. It took us 4 times to pass and I really hope it won't take Melinda any more than that.

Amy said...

Been praying for her- thanks for the reminder- you are precious! Amy

Melinda said...

You are awesome! Love you Andrea and so thankful for praying friends!