Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged by Chris

I have been tagged by Chris. This tagging game is easy. You need to go in your picture folder and take the 6th folder and the 6th picture and then post it and say what it is or what meaning it has. I am going to tag Andrea G., Leslie, Crystal, Amy, and Kelsey.

I only have five folders but this one below was my 6th picture. This is Anastasia. I had a relaxer/straightening perm done on her. She has Autism so she can get very obsessed with her her. When she was young she used to cut her hair all the time or just pull it out. Now she is 22 and she is finally letting her hair grow. It has been her wish all her life she just couldn't control it when she was younger. She wants to have the longest hair in the family and nobody can have longer hair than she does. She keeps saying "I want my hair to grow to the floor". So that is my story.

1 comment: