Zena, Amira, Eden
This is one of my favorite pictures. I have it enlarged at my house and at work. With the permission of the moms of Zena and Eden, I would like to introduce them. It's really funny, I don't know how you feel but when I got to chose from the AAI video, those three were my absolute favorites of all the girls. Erin can attest to that. Now I am friends with both of their moms and our kids are coming home very close together. Actually we were all supposed to travel together but Lisa and I didn't make court again in Oct so Cindy is on her way today to get her precious Zena. Yeahh Cindy! For some reason I just think those three are really good friends at the orphanage. I am not sure when Zena and Eden got there but they were there when Amira was there. They have been together at least a year. I get to travel with Lisa to pick up our kids together and am so looking forward to that. I also really want to travel with Melinda but I am hoping to catch up with her in Ethiopia. We share many of the same passions and I think have a lot in common.I know there a little boy named N. at the orphanage that is always with my Biruk but I haven't figured out whoelse is really his good friend. I surely will ask SR. L when I get there.
6 comments:
So cute! What beautiful girls!
How sweet! I can't wait to meet them!
They are all beautiful! I can't wait to meet you Andrea and those adorable little kids you are the proud mamma to! Just think in three weeks and you will be on your way to Ethiopia!!! Yeah!
They are so sweet. I am thrilled that you get to travel with Lisa!! It sure have been fun to travel all together but God's timing is not always our! I am counting down the days with you! Love you!!
I just love how these children expand our world and bring new and wonderful families into our lives. I'm glad Biruk and N are friends. I hope N doesn't miss him too much before we can go get him.
Signe, I know what you mean. We really have to keep in touch and hopefully Biruk and N. can even visit each other during breaks or in the summer time. We are not that far apart. I will make sure I take lots of pics of them together and of course your N alone so they can forever remember each other.
Post a Comment