Ever since both of the kids finally made court, I keep dreaming and dreaming about them. It's so sweet and precious. I love going to bed now. I really hardly ever dream. Before I had sleepless, restless nights when all these uncertainties were going on. Kevin keeps cracking up at me and he thinks his precious wife is finally coming back to life!
17 more days!
2 comments:
Hallo mein Schatz,
yeahhhh ihr habt es geschafft... Ich freue mich so sehr für euch, all das Warten hat sich gelohnt!!!
Wir müssen unbedingt noch telefonieren. Ich gratuliere euch zu euren beiden Schätzen. Und weißt du was? Ich habe ja nun auch noch einen Neffen und eine Nichte!!!
Yeah- I am SO EXCITED for you! It's getting so close! I used to dream about my kids too before they came home. Oh they are SO CUTE and I am SO happy for all of you! Love, Amy
Post a Comment