Sorry I sound like a broken records; I know I have asked this question before. For those of you who have little kids like 3 and 4 year olds can you please help me? I have 2 different foot tracings of my kids. Amira is 8 and 9. Biruk look like a 9 and 10. Still waiting for one more tracing to come in the mail. I bought Amira a size 10 shoes. That is one size up. Does is sound right that at the age of 4 Amira could have a size 10? These shoes just look so big to me for her size. Could she just have a tiny body and huge feet? What size do they have? And what did you do when you picked up your kids?
Biruk will get a size 11, he is just a little bit bigger. Honestly I really don't want to buy crocs because I don't like crocs but that might be the only thing I could get away with to be fair to the sizes. I am just worried none of the shoes will fit.
5 comments:
Yes, they could really be that size (and be proportionate to the rest of their body). A size 10 might be a little big, unless they are sandals with velcro closures, even then her feet might slip out. It is so fun to think about the clothes you are buying on them, isn't it?!!
Yes - actually I thought, "boy she has kind of big feet for being so tiny". I held my girls shoes up to the tracings I am sending you and I would not get smaller than 9 (10 would probably be better) for Amira and I wouldn't buy smaller than 10 1/2 for Biruk (even 11 would be better. They were wearing some shoes that were much to big for them, so if they are 1/2 size or 1 size too big, it will be no big deal to them.
Yep, her feet could definitely be a 10. Teshe wears a 10 or 11. (He turned 4 in Oct). I thought the same thing about Teshe having big feet when we brought him home (most of our shoes were too small for him).
The shoes look big when you buy them, but on their feet they look a lot smaller. Isn't buying little kid shoes so fun?
Amanda
Andrea -
Did they trace the shoe or the foot? The kids wear shoes that don't necessarily fit. Bring bigger, it was easier to have bigger than smaller. I wish I would have thought to get those for you - sorry.
Kathy
Hi Andrea,
I was away for a few days so sorry I am late responding. Asher is 3 and in a size 9. So I would say a 10 is a good size to bring. The countdown is on. Not too much longer and you will be holding those babies.
Post a Comment