Monday, December 22, 2008

Email from Cindy

I love getting emails about my kids. Today I received an email from my friend Cindy and she told me that Biruk is quiet popular and her little Zene really tried to find him to give him a sticker. She also told me that he helped out the nuns with the baby formula and that he is a helper.
She did tell me that Amira seemed sad but she told her her mommy would be there soon. I have now heard that from more than one person. I think she really, really needs me to love on her like crazy. I am the true mommy for what she needs right now. I love loving little girls.. Does that make sense?
It is kind of interesting though. Pretty much everyone has the same story about Biruk and his personality. But for Amira, the story is different. In the beginning I have heard she is sassy and talk her Amharic away. But lately everyone that has met my princess has said that she is meek and quiet and she just likes to be loved. Actually when my friend Joy went to visit her she almost walked away with her had Joy not put her back at the orphanage.
Hm, it really doesn't matter, I am just anxious to find out for myself what my kids are really like.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

They both sound amazing! I know you will see them soon, and loving on that little girl will be such a blessing to you both!

Leslie said...

Soon you will all be together and with love and time their little personalities will unfold.

Marissa said...

I can't wait to hear about their personalities from you! They are such cute kids. My husband just loved them and said they were both just the sweetest little kids.