This wait is really driving me crazy. I know I should be patient but ...... I check emails and blogs especially the ones where children are coming home obsessively.
The wait has become increasingly painful. I can't do nothing anymore. I can't do my devotional time without getting distracted, I can't do my work flawless like I normally do, I can't even prepare a meal without something getting burned. I am CONSTANTLY distracted by thinking of my children.
The pictures I have received have been awesome but I just want to get my children. Although time really seems to fly but suddenly time stands still again.
I know once my kids have passed court, I have no doubt that the time to pick them up will be here in a heartbeat. I am not getting the room set up at all until they pass court. I have bought some clothes and stuff but I will not buy any furniture just yet.
I just want to hold my precious children and protect and love them forever and ever. There seems to be one good thing though. I think they really like each other even though they are not sibs. Pretty much every group picture I see my girly is right there with her brother.
Okay, enough whining, tomorrow will be a better day, yeah right! One more thing...I am so blessed to have a husband to puts up with my strange behaviors right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment