Saturday, August 9, 2008
Angelina Jolie
Kevin and I had a heated discussion last night how People magazine paid 14 million to get Angie's new baby pictures. I have to say my worldly thinking has long ago left my soul and I don't worship worldly people or any kind of people anymore except for my God. I was proud of Angelina for doing that. I am absolutely impressed how she has the magazines all wrapped around her fingers that they would pay her that much. I guess the main reason for this post is that I do love the fact that she will give back 100% of the 14 million that she is receiving to the countries she loves and support so much where she has adopted from. There is no way once we adopt from a certain country that my heart wouldn't be there knowing my children came from there. Kevin just couldn't get over himself how they would pay so much money for pictures. Well obviously that tells you what kind of land we are living in where people magazine knows that they can pay that much knowing people will run and buy that magazine and they know they will get every penny back they paid to Angie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment