Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekend at the Ocean

This mini vacation was so overdue but way too short. But 3 days is better than nothing, right?Everyone got to unwind, especially the adults, while the kids had a blast. They were busy non stop from riding their bikes and tricycle, going to the pool and playing in the sand at the ocean.








Since I usually just have one bed available for the 4 little ones, I started to sleep them in opposite direction and it works well. They had quiet the giggles all night and thought it was fun. Danica and Biruk









Courtesy shot by Danica. "Love my Man"




Misrak and Mommy. Trying to teach her not to be afraid.





8 comments:

Signe said...

I so wish we were there with you!! Great pictures. I am so glad you got to go, the ocean is so calming. We need to do a mommy weekend there one of these days.

Andrea said...

Looks like a wonderful time! :o) Love the pics. The kids are so stinking cute!! :)

Joy said...

oh I love looking at all the pictures. I can just imagine them sleeping like little sausages in the bed. That is how we do it too - good times and great memories.

Kathy said...

Glad you all had such a wonderful time! You all look like you had a very fun time!!

Momonasmom said...

Sieht nach viel Spass aus - die Kinder sind wunderbar. Liebe Gruesse aus D!

Melinda said...

Beautiful pictures! Especially love the one of you and your husband. So happy you got a chance to get away and enjoy some family time even if it was a short trip!

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the beach but LOVE your precious family even more!

3 Countries 1 Love said...

What a gorgeous family!! So glad I happened upon your blog :)