Micah was blessed with a brand new tricycle from a very special person. I have never seen anyone so excited over anything. He acted like he got a brand new car for graduation. That is truly another blessing about older child adoption. They treasure the small things that we take for granted. To see him riding it all day was such a joy. When he went to bed tonight, he wanted it in his room right by his bed side. Finally something he can fit for his size. Someone gave me a used tiny bike but he still can't reach the pedals.
BTW, my son has gotten super dark; this pictures is fake. He is not that light, the sun is just beaming on his face. My friend mentioned how he looks more chubby and he does. Isn't his face just so eatable? He even got little fat leg. Not fat like the baby ones but fat enough to pinch it. So cute. He has gained about 3
pounds and grown an inch. We will get real growth updates next week on our Dr. visit.
6 comments:
Go Micah! :) How precious is he?! SO lad he got his new bike. ...AND he's growing. Thank you God!
He looks absolutely great. Isn't it amazing what healthy food and a lot of love can do!
precious!!
This is so sweet! I love this!!!!! Go, Micah!!! And, he looks just beautiful!
he is even cuter than before!! I bet he gets away with murder (as should every baby in the family)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh He is growing TOO FAST! Tell him I said to stop!!! LOL I can tell he has gained and I LOVE his hair too. (Girl we have got to talk hair, I need help!!!) Move next door, please? If you don't I am going to have to move to where you are then! ;0)
Post a Comment