Sunday, January 17, 2010

Emails about my little man

I have been hesitant to post these emails about my boy because I have not gotten any emails on my girl. I wanted to be fair. Its also sort of hard because they are not together at the same orphanage and it seems like not too many people go to M's orphanage. But since a few people are traveling to her orphanage soon or are in the process of I am hoping to get some input on her. In the mean time, please enjoy these ones I have gotten so far. Some I wasn't able to post because they were confidential. This first one below cracks me up, I just love it and I think when you read it, it feels like you can just picture his personality.. I was so worried about his height in the beginning but even if he is tiny, he will make it in this world because he has so much to offer with his precious personality.

Your son is cute as can be. He is super tiny, and you think that he should just be walking, but then he opens his mouth full of teeth and talks to you in complete sentences. He has this tiny high pitched voice that is adorable. He likes to be a helper and wanted to hold my baby who was about the same size as he was. He had his toenails painted blue while I was there and thought that it was great fun. He has the sweetest laugh and likes to be held upside down. That snookums, I could eat him. He seems to be completely potty-trained, at least he was wearing underwear the whole time I was there and didn't smell like pee. So I think he is truly potty trained.

He is small and that would make more sense about his size. We just loved him because he had so much personality. I think we sent you a pic that showed some of that. He makes all sorts of faces. He has very good English and can say some sentences completely in English. I also liked how he didn't seem to realize he was smaller than his friends and just played right along with them. I wouldn't say that he is reserved or anything, but he wasn't pushy for attention like so many of the .......... kids are. He is happy to play with kids of all ages.

Yes, I remember G... you couldn't miss him, I was amazed when I learned how old he was but it was interesting that if you pushed him and expected age 4 behavior.. you could get it.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like he's going to be a gem! ;o) Tiny and sweet... hey good things come in small packages. ;o) Can't wait to hear that you are on your way to get him!

Jennifer said...

Don't forget my friend that said, "I LOVE that kid!!!". I love hearing the little tidbits....i hope you hear more about your little girl soon.

Crystal said...

I love it! He should be a great addtion to your family!!