Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Submitted to Court

Who would have thought that our kids' cases would be submitted to court on 12/30 which is our GOTCHA DAY for Amira and Biruk! yeahhh. We are so happy. We are assigned group X but don't have a date yet. I would think maybe the end of February or March, who knows.

Also what even puts the icing on the cake is that my friend Laci and I are assigned in the same group and we have really supported each other so much this time around on choosing our children, for her the boys and for me my little man. There was so much to think about but Laci clearly got her perfect sign from God this morning that she made a very perfect decision and that it was God's decision all along.

My decision on my little guy had been made some time ago after I had talked to Erin for a second time about him. Since than I had nothing but pure peace about him. RE: my very precious girl, she was never a question!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear the date!

Joy said...

Wow - this is awesome news Andrea! That is so neat how it landed on the same date as A and B's gotcha day!

Andrea said...

YAY! Can't wait to hear your court date! ;o) I am so happy for you... gosh 2 more... momma you are gonna be one busy blessed woman! ;o)

Crystal said...

I am so excited for you! I love your story of your gottcha day!! Dont worry everyone was watching us at the embassy to. But no because we had two hipper toddlors but because we liened agianst the window down stairs and broke it!!!