Sunday, November 8, 2009

Danica turns 21

November 5, 2009

On Thursday Danica turned 21. Because she was at school we couldn't celebrate so we had her present and cake yesterday. Danica didn't have much time to do anything because she has so much homework and upcoming tests that she was studying downstairs from morning to night and I am sure today will be the same. Poor thing but that what happens when your in college.

We are just so proud and blessed to have Danica. She has turned into an amazing young lady and we wouldn't want to have her any other way. She is very focused, humble and thankful. Even this last year she has matured so much. I hope she always stays close to us so we can have her all the time. I can't wait to see what the years ahead of her have in store for her.

We started this thing on birthdays where the little ones can buy one gift each from the $1.00 store to give as a present. I have noticed that they always buy a gift that they like for themselves and not what the birthday person might want:) But its okay I am teaching them and they learn eventually.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Danica!

Joy said...

That is sweet. Those gifts are precious and I am sure they were so excited about what they chose:).

Leslie said...

Very fun! Happy birthday Danica!!

Leslie said...

PS, I gave you a blog award. :)

Jennifer said...

Hope she had a great birthday. I bet you can't even believe your baby is that old! The presents from the littles are so sweet!