Since we chose a specific child I wanted to make sure she was ours before announcing.
To say the least, this adoption was kind of like an unplanned pregnancy. I always knew we would adopt again; but not this soon. We wanted to make sure that I was a homemaker and Kevin was done with college but mostly had our finances straight.
Well, my sweet God had other plans for us. As I heard about this little girl through a friend I fell in love with her but also her beautiful personality that was described to me and another mom that had met her and meanwhile as she was spending time with her she started to pray to God that a family would come forward quickly because she cared about her so much. Her prayers too were answered.
Financially this was absolutely not possibly but after seeing and hearing about this girl, I prayed and prayed to God and ask him that if he wants this to happen a miracle has to happen because we weren’t ready.
Oopsi, quickly some facts about her:
■ she has a beautiful name (I would never change it and Kevin already has a nickname for her)
■ she is about 6 (yes, we will have triplets with Amira and Biruk, she is Biruk's height)
■ her eyes are mesmerizing (description come from the beautiful lady that met her)
■ and she has spice (spice means sass and it came from my friend’s husband)
■ she looks so much like Amira (at least that’s what I think)

Stay tuned for more ...
15 comments:
WOW!!! Big news! Congratulations! How exciting! When do you think she will be home? I bet the kids are excited!
Wow!! Amazing!! I can't wait to hear more. Congratulations!!!
Wow! Congrats! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to see the story unfold.
SO excited for you!!! Congrats!!! ;o)
WOW!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! So exciting :)
WOW !!!! You are a crazy mama :) But A good one. Triplet huh !!!!!
Can't wait to see her full picture ( If you want to email me one at dandcmartel@comcast.met ) you are welcome.
CONGRATULATION. This is soooooooooo great :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy for you--Our God is so amazing!
Cindy
mom to 9 including Zenebesh....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our God is so amazing!! I am so happy for you.
Cindy
mom to 9....
Congratulations Andrea!!! I am so happy for you guys. Please email me with details when you get a chance. Of course seeing her picture would be nice as well. ;)
CONGRATS!! That's so great!
She definitely looks like Amira and if she has spice she must act like Amira too! What great friends they will be!
You know we are crazy happy for you. There is no denying that the Lord is working out every detail. *we are still in Mexico and it is going great*
Andrea - will you email me when you get a chance so i have your email on this trip. Keep me posted please.
I nearly missed your formal announcement! We are rejoicing with you and look forward to years of fun and exciting visits!
Lisa
SO BEYOND EXCITED FOR YOU MY PRECIOUS FRIEND!!! Praying for you BIG TIME! GO GOD!!! Love you- Amy
Post a Comment