We ended up going to Dairy Queen and it was so cute. I realized that my kids are so unspoiled with many things but especially fast food. I kept asking her "what do you want" over and over and she kept saying Ice cream until I finally realized that she had never been to DQ nor Baskin Robbins or any ice cream place. So we ended up ordering a Blizzard and slushy and shared it and the leftovers she wanted to share with Biruk. We had some awesome girl talk. Amira can talk and talk and talk if she is happy and comfortable and she can spike up some conversations with me.
Now my Biruk is working on a sticker system. Its about his attitude at home but he is trying really hard also. After three weeks he will have a date with daddy. His man date! I'll keep you posted.

8 comments:
That is awesome! Isn't it amazing how special a little date makes them feel? That is cute how she talked and talked - my kids do the same thing. These memories will last so much more than a toy prize or something.
How fun !!!!
Sounds like you had a great date .
I keep this in mind for miss attitude Ava ;)
I love it!! So great! What a wonderful time for you both. ;o)
SO PROUD OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS! (and proud of you too mommy!!) Love, Amy
And a gorgeous little princess she makes! How awesome of you to make her feel so special and proud. And what a good sister to save some for brother!
So cute! I hope you get to enjoy many more princess dates with her in the future!
Amanda
Andrea, Great idea! It's been too long since I've looked at your blog. can you email me your phone number? I really need to talk to you. Love ya, Lisa
So fun!
Post a Comment