Well this is the first trip we did just "as a family", minus Danica (she is at school for one more week). It was so wonderful and relaxing. All that was missing was a bottle of wine. Nice bike trails for the kids, a pool, a playground, and of course the ocean (my favorite part). We also had nice weather for the WA Coast.
The kids really had a blast and of course didn't want to leave.


Anastasia allowed me to take her picture...
Love this picture below. 



I just had to show off my fish dish. I went to this tiny fishstore that everyone highly recommended. I ended up spending close to $40.00 for these 3 pieces of fish in the middle (: I mean I like really wanted to cry because I usually spent half the amount getting double where I live. Anyways, so I tried to stay positive, went to the grocery store and got some fresh veggies and made that dang fish taste like restaurant style. I'll never go to that store again. 
8 comments:
I love the pictures!!! My favorite beach, with some of my favorite people.
Rachel said that she scared Kevin. She is sort of bold. Sorry about the fish fiasco, at least it was tasty.
Looks like fun! The kids look great.
Looks like a ton of fun! I love the pics, so cute! ;o)
Sorry about the fish, that's really a bummer!
I'm so glad you got away and could enjoy the lovely time. There is something so wonderful about the beach.
I am sure you had a wonderful time! Jordan thought the pictures of the kids behind the sand was hillarious - as if they were sticking out of the sand. I love the picture of Biruk covering his feet with sand - the calm on his face and lighting are beautiful.
The fish looks heavenly. Also, I am sorry you were sick earlier last week. I didn't know.
It is so good to see all your pics. Looks like a great time.
Tekle had to apologize to his leader and 2 teenage helpers at camp today because he like Amira thought he didn't have to listen....He had a much better day today!!
Cindy
Great pictures. Your kids look like they are having a wonderful time!
Amanda
Beautiful kids on a beautiful beach. I am jealous!
Hope you are feeling better!!
Post a Comment