On other news, the kids finished their little pre-school program mid June and already did one week of summer camp which was a blast for them. Amira didn't eat the first day of camp and was very sad but she was okay the other four days. Biruk of course, my social butterfly didn't have any problems connecting. They get to go to camp 2 more weeks during this summer, that's all I could afford. I just want them to have the privilege of being around kids their age so they can learn more English and interact with kids their age. Hopefully by the time September rolls around they be ready for Kindergarten.
My Danica came home this Friday from her 2 week extended summer school at Blakeley Island to study the birds (she is earning 10 credits in 4 weeks, yeahh). So I finally have all my babies at home this summer. Danica has to leave and go back to Blakeley for another 2 weeks in July but than she will be done for the summer.





1 comment:
What beautiful pictures! Looks like fun. Wish we lived closer so we could come to camp.
Post a Comment