Just wanted to post some pics. The little ones are wonderful but lots of other stuff going on.

I know Kevin looks rough but he pulled a 24 hour no sleep thing because he had to study for exams.

Jessica is Danica's best friend. Have you ever, ever seen my son smile like that. I think his smile below is the best ever.

Biruk in the tub. I don't like full body pictures.

Visiting our AAI office in Port Angeles shortly before I went back to work. Michelle is to the left and Susan to the right. Susan is one of my favs there.

Kevin and Biruk trying to fix the dishwasher with no luck. Okay now I am starting to grow a little frustrated and impatient that the dishwasher has been broke since I returned from ET. But I will be humble, how can I complain about trivial things like that after just returning from Africa.

Danica visiting to get her fix from the little ones. She was only half dressed but I wanted to put the pics up anyway because the all looked so adorable.
5 comments:
The kids look great! I hope you are able to get your dishwasher back up and running soon.
Andrea. Your children are beautiful . Great pictures.
Thanks for the pics. I am sure Amira and Biruk love rides on their daddy's shoulders. Hey - but Kevin has a Steelers hat on and they beat our Cardinals - what's with that :). Just Kidding. I love to see these pics of daily life.
GREAT pics! Sorry about your dishwasher....I'm telling you...it's always something! :)
Andrea, Love the new pics. Can't wait to see you and the kids.
Eden likes to carry the brochure for Kidane around with her. She calls everyone "sister Camilla".
Love ya!
Lisa
Post a Comment