Today was a really hard day. Mainly I had to leave the kids behind and Amira was just crying so hard. The 2 of us have extremely bonded and it seems like Biruk has more bonded with Kevin which is totally fine with me. We don't mind sharing the wealth.
The funny thing is that when I had the kids Biruk always got in trouble but today Amira got in trouble all day and I almost wanted to tell Kari and Kevin, stay off my baby, she does good for me and is an angel. But I have to respect them because they have my blessings and we all have to work together. She just like to sass other people..... She is full of life and has so much spunk.
Today at work was really sweet. They all gave me a huge gift certificate for Target and I so needed it. There are still so many things I need and obviously no yard sales starting anytime soon. I really wanted to buy them some bikes but other things are more important.
Back to my work subject. In these days it is truly a blessing to still have a secure job and as much as I want to be a stay at home mom I am so blessed to be in the workplace that I am. Its just so secure, quiet and safe place to work and all the people are so respectful to each other. Just felt loved today in a worldly way, my workstation was beautifully decorated and everyone was happy to have me back. It was pretty overwhelming especially because I wanted to be with my kids and my heart was really not there. I am sure it will take a few days.
The only funny thing that happened is that people kept saying "wow, you got your hands full", because I have 2 four year olds and I keep thinking of my wonderful friends that have large familes. I am not even close to having my hands full but oh well. It also bothered me when they kept saying how blessed the kids are and when I kept saying no its opposite the kids have been such a blessing to me, they didn't get it even though I explained why. I am just in a place where more than 2 children are not normal. I think out of 30 people, there are just 2 other people, one has 5 kids and the other one 3 kids. Everyone else one and two. A professional stuffy place. But again, I don't mind the challenge and I don't mind setting an example that larger families are beautiful and it's okay to have more than 2 children and how much I just love it and I adore large families. Anyways, that was cute how people just look at adoption as being such a big thing.
1 comment:
That was so thoughtful of them especially on an emotionally hard day of leaving your kids for the first time.
Post a Comment