AWWWWWW!!!!!She is too cute . Can't wait for you to bring them home.Thanks for your comment on Ava's pictures. YES She is bitable :)
OOPS I forgot . Counting with you for your little boy's court date :)
She is so sweet!! I can't wait to meet her! I am so glad you have gotten updates. I have not gotten any!!!
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Amy
Thinking of you for tomorrow. :)
Chris, Bless you, thanks for thinking of me that the date is tomorrow!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AWWWWWW!!!!!
She is too cute .
Can't wait for you to bring them home.
Thanks for your comment on Ava's pictures. YES She is bitable :)
OOPS I forgot . Counting with you for your little boy's court date :)
She is so sweet!! I can't wait to meet her! I am so glad you have gotten updates. I have not gotten any!!!
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Amy
Thinking of you for tomorrow. :)
Chris, Bless you, thanks for thinking of me that the date is tomorrow!
Post a Comment