Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blessed by Joy again

Lately lots of people have traveled to pick up their children so I have been pretty blessed to have gotten pics.

Last week, my friend Joy made a trip to Kidane (while picking up her sons and not with my agency) just to see my children. When she asked me in the very beginning if I would mind her visiting my kids I was thrilled beyond imagination that she would do that for me.

Well she saw them and she was also able to bless Kidane with wonderful donations and hopefully we get to talk on the phone soon about our kids but in the mean time, she wrote this:

***************
I will just tell you now that I will be totally truthful to you about your kids and the truth is that they are true gems. I loved them so much and it was so sweet how Biruk watched out for Hiwot. He is more bold and louder than she is. She is so quiet and will love to be cuddled. She just would back up and sit on my knee when I was bending down to visit with the kids or open the stickers. She pet Janae’s hair and hardly made a peep, but has such a sweet demeanor and smile. Biruk is more spunky, but didn’t seem naughty at all.
**************

There was other stuff I am not going to share just for the sake of orphanage and children but this was truly a blessing for me that my friend went to see them and love on them for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, mein Schatz... ich bin in Gedanken immer bei euch...Ich wünsche euch, dass ihr bald bessere Nachrichten bekommt. Dein Warten dauert nun lange genug...
Ich liebe euch
Nicole