Wow, what a smile. I think this is the first picture ever where she has such a big smile. I am so so blessed beyond my wildest dreams. Hopefully one day I can add B, but for now I had to crop my precious son out. My B looks so macho in this picture like with his chest out saying "yeah I am her big brother" I think the picture is to die for once I can add him in. Enjoy.
3 comments:
She is SO beautiful! What a smile! Can't wait to see them together! ;o)
What a beautiful smile.
Can't wait to see B also .
She sure is gorgeous.
Hope everything will be in order soon for your little boy .
Hugs
I loved these pictures of your kids. So sweet! Are they the ones from snapfish? I was thinking about you when I saw them, wishing they would be home with you soon! Anything new news? I couldn't believe that they are the same size.
Post a Comment