Okay so I have been tagged by Leslie and Andrea G. Leslie thought it would be a good idea to get me distracted from thinking about court. Unfortunately my brain doesn't really want to come up with really random/weird stuff but I'll try.1. When I came to America in 1985 I lived with Kevin in a furnished trailer for one year.
2. I was an atheist and didn't accept Jesus Christ into my heart until I was 40.
3. I did ballroom dancing when I was a teenager. I actually used to go on tournaments for about 2 years.
4. I can do a cartwheel on roller skates. Still today and embarrass my daughter every time I do it.
5. I have traveled all over Europe with a bunch of friends when I was 16 on a train for one month. I have also been to Guatemala and Zambia and this year Ethiopia, hopefully. Oh and I have lived in four different states in the US. That's actually not bad for being a retired military wife.
6. I hate people who are showoffs and try to prove themselves with their worldly possessions just to look good.
7. I like my friendships to be deep and intense. I don't like blah blah friendships and that is probably why I don't have many friends. I like people to be loyal and trustworthy.
I have tagged
Joy and Crystal. Crystal is private. All my blogger buddies I read have already been tagged.
2 comments:
I was so impressed witht the ballroom dancing and then you made me laugh with the cartwheels - that is pretty good :). Ok - you should have heard my kids' prayers for you, H, B, the judge and paperwork. Each one took a different aspect and it was sweet. You all are covered in prayer.
Thinking of you for your court date :)
It's finally your turn .
YAY :)))))
Post a Comment