Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Court Date - The News I expected all Along

My husband likes to say I jinx myself but unfortunately, I don't believe in jinxing. This is what happens when two children not related go to court. One makes it, the other one doesn't. There is just a little twist in the story for the fact that I expected my little boy to pass and not my girl but it was vice versa. Her precious mom actually showed for court. Bless her heart, the woman I cannot wait to meet when I go to ET.

The sad thing is that there was a dang signature missing on my boy's papers. And the court has the nerves not to re-schedule his court date till November 13? There was nothing complicated with B's case.

I have been at this since 2006 and I am just sick and tired of waiting. That is the moral of the story. I want my kids to come home, now.

Those who sow in Tears will reap with Songs of Joy Ps. 126.5

8 comments:

Andrea said...

oh honey, I am so sorry! I know nothing at this point will being comfort. Just know I am praying for you! and litle B.
Blessings

Melinda said...

Congratulations on Amira passing court, but I am so sad for you that B. didn't pass as well. That really, really s_cks!!!! I will be praying that he will for sure pass the next time around and you will be on your way to pick your precious kids up early December! By the way she is just the most beautfiul little girl!!

Leslie said...

I'm sorry. Praying for you.

Chris said...

Andrea,
You are almost there . I am sorry about not passing on your little boy .
Congratulation on Amira . She is gorgeous:)

Crystal said...

I am so sorry Andrea!! God has a plan for this too. I am tears for you!!

tara m. said...

Andrea,
I have been thinking and praying about you. I am so sorry to hear that your little guy didn't pass court. It's so hard to keep waiting. But you are strong and you can do it with God's help.

Your little Amira is gorgeous!!!Oh my goodness. I can't wait to meet them both.

Hang in there girl,
Tara

Thankfulmom said...

Andrea,

I'm crying just reading this. Hang on...the Lord will bring it to pass. Trust, breathe, and trust some more.

A big hug to you.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Adoption is SO hard. It really is. I will be praying.