Saturday, May 10, 2008
Dossier Papers Arrived
Today is Saturday and I had planned on doing my spring cleaning all day. Wishful thinking. At about 3:00 pm, my dossier papers arrived and I dropped everything I was doing and started on that. I worked on them for about 3 hours and now all I have left is the bank letter, Dr. letters, and police check. These I will place into Kevin's hands and hope with all my heart that it will be done very fast. He has that sweet personality that people will just do it when he asks. I don't get my way the way he does. Then of course I have to get most of my 20 docs notarized. My agency only wants me to authenticate 2 docs by the State. So all this work I did ahead was for nothing, that fine, only 2 docs anyway. I don't know if they mail it to the State or what. Hoping to have it all done by the time the social worker gets here on Thursday and I will just hand it to her to take back to the office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment