Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Ugh I see not much happening on my blog these days but that's ok.  I see the picture taking is getting less and less. I even forgot to take pics of their egg coloring last night.  Sort of when you have a first born and than with each kids it gets less and less with the pictures.  Super busy these days and just trying to stay above waters.  In the mean time I leave you with these pics just so you can see the kids are growing nicely.




So so nice to have Danica back home.  She is still looking for a job but has been a big help helping us out here and there with the little ones. 


2 comments:

Sparrow said...

So good to see pics again! This time I am amazed at how tall Amira has gotten. They look beautiful. Love the outfits. Happy Easter!

Joy said...

They are all growing so much, but I was also surprised at how tall Amira is. Even Micah is so tall and such a young man now - amazing. They are all so beautiful! Much love to you guys!