Monday, January 9, 2012

December in Pictures

Woohoo December is over and a new year is ahead. We had a really good month of December, few days here and there were pretty stressful but all in all it was really good.

Danica came home from Germany for 3.5 weeks that was the icing on the cake. She left today and has made plans to stay for a year but has to come back in June for a wedding. Pheww, it will be hard, six months of no babysitting. Anyways, seriously, we all really enjoyed Danica, especially me. We got alone just awesome and everything was perfect.

As usual Anastasia is in just one of the pics. Since this is a blog I won't go into details but she is having a really hard time again which has lasted for months now.

Have I told you lately, I love my man! :)))


12/31/2011 Kevin and I attending a wedding



Danica was one of the bridesmaides Misrak received so beloved gift for Christmas. Never seen any of the kids wanting something so bad


Danica and she kiddos making sugar cookies




Those are Micah's little hands. They still so cute and tiny



On December Sunday after church




Danica and daddy


Danica and mommy

Anastasia and Misrak. A rare photo. Ana hates having her picture taken.



LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE

My baby and I

Misrak and I

Micah and I after his Christmas play

Catching Micah at a moment in his Christmas play


At the tree farm


Cutting our tree down



4 comments:

Joy said...

Love all these pictures!

Andrea said...

Love these so wonderful to see you all!!

Jackie Johnson said...

Andrea, I haven't been on your blog for ages. What fun to see everyone growing up so big and strong. Our little Micah is getting sooo big!!! Hugs and kisses from me to you.

Jackie

Sparrow said...

I LOVE the pictures!