Its been a rough 4 months. 4 days a week at the soccer field and Saturday games,
Amira doing gymnastics. Last night Micah was the first one to finish his season. He belonged to a micro league. His team is called "The Minions". 4-5 y/o. It has been such a joy watching him. Each game my little man has scored a minimum of 3 goals, no joke. Of course he has been the
littlest on his team but everyone just loves him. His feet are so tiny (size 7) I couldn't even get soccer shoes for him. He is also the fastest. He is such an entertainer. Micah thoroughly and wholeheartedly enjoys playing soccer. Last night he got a bloody lip smashing together with someone. He was crying badly. I picked him up of the field and minutes later he was ready to play again. Everyone screamed and wowed for Micah, saying "Micah, Micah, Micah" because he went back in there and played his heart out. Then almost towards the end of the game someone smashed the ball right into his private part. He fell back, almost knocked him out. He got up and played again. What a way to finish the season.
Biruk has 3 more weeks left and
Misrak has 2 more weeks left. Looking forward to a little break.
2 comments:
What a cutie!
I'm happy to see the blog up and running again. I definitely understand about the whole adoption thing not being your top priority anymore. That being said, I do love seeing pics every now and then of your sweet family. It amazes me how much Micah is maturing in appearance. Sweet boy!!
Post a Comment